- 1 cup carrot grated/food processor
- 1 apple grated/food processor
- 2 Tablespoons corn oil
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 cup rolled oats or steal cut oats
- 2 cups flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, mix carrot, apple, corn oil and molasses together.
- Fold in oats and flour until well mixed.
- Roll out cookie dough on flour.
- Use desired cookie cutter shapes and cut out cookies.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until brown.
- Let cool.
- Decorate with icing.
Note: We made cookie balls out of this recipe’s left over dough. We cooked them in cupcake liners then decorated with icing.