If you are heading to Wellington, Florida to compete in the Wellington Equestrian Partners USEF rated horse shows, a health statement will be required to enter the show grounds. Note: This is different than a standard health certificate.
The requirements include:
- Names of horses.
- Date of the horses‚Äô last EHV vaccination. (Date must be within the last 120 days, but not less than 7 days.)
- Statement that no horse has been quarantined for EHV in the last 30 days.
- Statement that no horse has been at a boarding facility where an unknown fever has been in the last 30 days.
- The letter must be written in the last 30 days.
- The letter must be on your veterinarian‚Äôs letterhead.