How to Make a Diaper Foot Bandage
1. Using a size 3 or 4 diaper, place the foot on top, wrap the foot, and secure the diaper with the sticky tabs.
2. Wrap the diaper with a self-adhesive bandage, like Vet Wrap.
3. Use Elastikon to wrap the top of the diaper to prevent dirt and shavings from entering. Be sure not to wrap this too tightly.
4. To protect the bottom of the wrap from tearing and moisture make a duct tape patch. (How to make a patch: a. Lay 4-6 strips of duct tape side by side with the edges overlapping. b. Lay an additional 4-6 strips running in a perpendicular direction, over the first set of strips. c. Cut into the corners of the patch approximately 2”. This will aid in wrapping the patch around the hoof.)
5. Place the patch on the bottom of the hoof, and pull the duct tape up over the hoof wall to secure. DONE!